• +86 15178133023
  • Mon-Sat 7:00 Am to 23:00 Pm

jhwang@xinhaimining.net

iduapriem gold mine contact

Energy Saving Ball Mill

Energy Saving Ball Mill

A high efficiency and energy saving ball mill with rolling bearing.Production capacity:Up to 160t/h.Product…

Energy Saving Ball Mill

High Weir Spiral Classifier

High Weir Spiral Classifier

Classifying equipment takes use of the different sedimentation speed of the solid particle in slurry.…

High Weir Spiral Classifier

Sf Flotation Cell

Sf Flotation Cell

SF flotation cell is a mechanical agitation type flotation equipment with self-slurry suction and self-air…

Sf Flotation Cell

Washing Thickener

Washing Thickener

Washing thickener for solid-liquid separation of gold leaching liquid.Production capacity:10-250t/h.Product…

Washing Thickener

Leaching Agitation Tank

Leaching Agitation Tank

Leaching agitaion tank is a leaching equipment for cyanide leaching by referring the USA technical design.Effective…

Leaching Agitation Tank

Desorption Electrolysis System

Desorption Electrolysis System

Desorption electrolysis system obtains gold mud from carbon by desorption and electrowinning.Gold Loaded…

Desorption Electrolysis System

High Frequency Dewatering Screen

High Frequency Dewatering Screen

A multi frequency dewatering screen with large capacity and full dehydration.Production capacity:≤250t/h.Product…

High Frequency Dewatering Screen

Magnetic Separator

Magnetic Separator

A wet permanent magnetic separator for separating strong magnetic minerals. Production capacity: 8-240t/h.…

Magnetic Separator

Wear Resistant Slurry Pump

Wear Resistant Slurry Pump

A slurry pump for conveying pulp with concentration below 65%.Slurry pump impeller and the casing are…

Wear Resistant Slurry Pump

iduapriem gold mine contact

  • Iduapriem Gold Mine in South Africa company Mining

    The Iduapriem Gold Mine is an open pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of Ghana. The mine is owned by AngloGold Ashanti and consists of the Iduapriem and the Teberebie operation, which were merged in 2000.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine scoops three awards at 2017 Mining

    AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine received three prestigious awards at the 2017 Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA), organized by the Ghana Chamber of Mines in Accra. The GMIA seeks to promote, recognize and celebrate outstanding achievement and excellence in the mining industry. The three awards won by Iduapriem Gold Mine were Best Performer in Innovation,

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine

    The Iduapriem Gold Mine is an open pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of Ghana.The mine is owned by AngloGold Ashanti and consists of the Iduapriem and the Teberebie operation, which were merged in 2000. AngloGold Ashanti originally only owned 85% of the mine but acquired the remaining 15% in September 2007. In 2008, AngloGold Ashanti's Ghana

    Live Chat
  • ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPIRIEM) LIMITED Company Profile

    Find company research, competitor information, contact details amp; financial data for ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPIRIEM) LIMITED. Get the latest business insights from Damp;B Hoovers. (IDUAPIRIEM) LIMITED and Gold amp; Silver Mining contacts in ACCRA, Ghana and around the world. Companies in this industry develop mine sites, mine and quarry gold

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine receives awards

    The AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine received two prestigious awards at the recently held Ghana Procurement and Supply Chain Awards in Accra. The awards seek to reward exceptional talent teams and organisations which have demonstrated excellence and performed exceptionally in best practices and innovation within the procurement and supply chain sector.

    Live Chat
  • Mining Weekly Login

    The weekly editions of Engineering News and Mining Weekly will be posted to your preferred postal address. Gain online access to Project Browser providing an overview of latest developments and

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Aveng Moolmans

    In November 2008 Aveng Moolmans was awarded a 5 year contract to carry out the mining at AngloGold Ashantis Iduapriem Gold Mine. The Iduapriem Mine comprises the Teberebie and Iduapriem properties in a 1000 sq. km concession. The mine is located in the Western Region of Ghana 10 km south of Tarkwa and about 80km north of Takarade.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Celebrates World Malaria Day in Ghana

    AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem (AAI) Gold Mine has extended its sensitisation initiative on malaria preventative measures to three additional communities and three Senior High Schools in its

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem mine, Ghana Mining Weekly

    A gold mine in the western region of Ghana. Iduapriem started mining operations in early August 1992, with the first gold pour achieved in September of that year.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Howling Pixel

    Iduapriem Gold Mine. The Iduapriem Gold Mine is an open pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of Ghana.The mine is owned by AngloGold Ashanti and consists of the Iduapriem and the Teberebie operation, which were merged in 2000. AngloGold Ashanti originally only owned 85% of the mine but acquired the remaining 15% in September 2007.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine industryabout

    This site uses only session 3rd party cookies. If you dont change browser settings you agree with it.

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine reviews Crop rates for

    Stakeholders and farmers of AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine host communities have met to deliberate and agree on crop rates for mine wide farm compensation for 2018. The meeting, which is held yearly, brings together relevant stakeholders to review crop rates used to pay compensation to

    Live Chat
  • AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine Scoops Two Awards At

    Sep 11, 20180183;32;Mrs. Rose Amoah, Senior Manager Finance of the Iduapriem Gold Mine was in recognition of the fact that the Mine has successfully awarded six major service contracts to fully owned Ghanaian companies registered in Ghana as a strategy to support local businesses to create more jobs locally, strengthen local economies and retain capital in

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine receives awards

    The AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine received two prestigious awards at the recently held Ghana Procurement and Supply Chain Awards in Accra. The awards seek to reward exceptional talent teams and organisations which have demonstrated excellence and performed exceptionally in best practices and innovation within the procurement and supply chain sector.

    Live Chat
  • Major Mines amp; Projects Iduapriem Mine

    Iduapriem is an open pit mine, making use of contract miners. The mine fleet consists of two Lieb 9250 and one Lieb 984 excavators and 26 777s for Block 7 and 8 mining. An additional fleet of one 390D and one Volvo EC 750D and 14 Volvo ADT for Ajopa mining.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine scoops three awards at 2017 Mining

    Nov 30, 20170183;32;Tarkwa (W/R), Nov.30, GNA AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine has received three prestigious awards at the 2017 Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA), organized by the Ghana Chamber of Mines in

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Aveng Moolmans

    In November 2008 Aveng Moolmans was awarded a 5 year contract to carry out the mining at AngloGold Ashantis Iduapriem Gold Mine. The Iduapriem Mine comprises the Teberebie and Iduapriem properties in a 1000 sq. km concession. The mine is located in the Western Region of Ghana 10 km south of Tarkwa and about 80km north of Takarade.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Tarkwa, Ghana Landmark

    Iduapriem Gold Mine, Tarkwa, Ghana. 182 likes. The Iduapriem Gold Mine is an open pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Howling Pixel

    Iduapriem Gold Mine. The Iduapriem Gold Mine is an open pit gold mine situated 10 km south of Tarkwa, in the Western Region of Ghana.The mine is owned by AngloGold Ashanti and consists of the Iduapriem and the Teberebie operation, which were merged in 2000. AngloGold Ashanti originally only owned 85% of the mine but acquired the remaining 15% in September 2007.

    Live Chat
  • AGA Iduapriem gold mine scoops two awards MyJoyOnline

    AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine received two prestigious awards at the recently held Ghana Procurement and Supply Chain Awards in Accra. The award seeks to reward exceptional talent teams

    Live Chat
  • AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine Partners with PSMP

    A major event that prepared the grounds for Iduapriem Gold Mines malaria control programme was PSMPs Malaria Safe seminar, which officials from Iduapriem Gold Mine, AngloGold Ashanti Malaria Control Limited (AGAMAL), AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine, and the

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine scoops three awards at 2017 Mining

    Nov 30, 20170183;32;Tarkwa (W/R), Nov.30, GNA AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine has received three prestigious awards at the 2017 Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA), organized by the Ghana Chamber of Mines in

    Live Chat
  • AngloGold Ashanti Sale Of Iduapriem A Smart Move

    Jun 15, 20160183;32;Recently one of the AngloGold Ashantis mines in Continental Africa, Iduapriem (Ghana) has been object of interest expressed by Gold Fields Limited (ADR) (NYSEGFI). The sale of Iduapriem may be

    Live Chat
  • Veolia to operate at AngloGold Ashanti Ghanas Gold Mine

    AngloGold Ashanti, one of the largest companies in the gold mining industry, has chosen Veolia to optimize, operate and maintain the water treatment plant of its open pit gold mine of Iduapriem in the Tarkwa Nsuaem Municipality of the Western Region of Ghana.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Mining Atlas

    Iduapriem, which comprises the Iduapriem and Teberebie properties in a 110km2 concession, is located in the Western Region of Ghana, some 70km north of the coastal city of Takoradi and 10km southwest of the Tarkwa mine. Iduapriem is an open pit mine and its processing facilities include a

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Mining Atlas

    Iduapriem, which comprises the Iduapriem and Teberebie properties in a 110km2 concession, is located in the Western Region of Ghana, some 70km north of the coastal city of Takoradi and 10km southwest of the Tarkwa mine. Iduapriem is an open pit mine and its processing facilities include a

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Sweeps 3 Awards At The 2017 Mining

    AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine received 3 prestigious awards at the 2017 Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA), organized by the Ghana Chamber of Mines in Accra. The 3 awards won by Iduapriem

    Live Chat
  • Continental Africa AngloGold Ashanti

    Siguiri Gold Mine is a multiple open pit oxide gold mine situated in the relatively remote district of Siguiri, around 850km north east of the countrys capital, Conakry. The gold processing plant treats about 30,000t daily. AngloGold Ashanti holds an 85% interest, with the remaining 15% held in trust for the nation by the Government of Guinea.

    Live Chat
  • Iduapriem Gold Mine Aveng Moolmans

    In November 2008, Moolmans was awarded a five year contract to carry out the mining at AngloGold Ashantis Iduapriem Gold Mine in the western region of Ghana, some 10km south of Tarkwa. The Iduapriem Mine consists of the Teberebie and Iduapriem properties in a 1 000km 2 concession area.

    Live Chat
  • AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine Partners with PSMP

    A major event that prepared the grounds for Iduapriem Gold Mines malaria control programme was PSMPs Malaria Safe seminar, which officials from Iduapriem Gold Mine, AngloGold Ashanti Malaria Control Limited (AGAMAL), AngloGold Ashanti Obuasi Mine, and the

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine Commissions New

    Senior Vice President Continental Africa Region (CAR) Sicelo Ntuli cutting tape for the new mining office complex for AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine Tarkwa, 18 April 2018 A new mining office complex, estimated at US$ 233,770.00, was commissioned at the premises of the AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine in Tarkwa on Wednesday 18, April 2018.

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine reviews crop rates

    Stakeholders and farmers of AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Gold Mine host communities have met to deliberate and agree on crop rates for mine wide farm compensation for 2018. The meeting, which is held yearly, brings together relevant stakeholders to review crop rates used to pay compensation to farmers whose activities are impacted by the mine, to reflect

    Live Chat
  • Tarkwa mine Tarkwa, Ghana Landmark amp; Historical Place

    Aug 24, 20180183;32;Tarkwa mine, Tarkwa, Ghana. 157 likes. The Tarkwa mine is one of the largest gold mines in the Ghana and in the world. The mine is located in the Jump to. Sections of this page. Accessibility Help. Press alt + / to open this menu. Iduapriem Gold Mine.

    Live Chat
  • Anglogold Ashanti (IDUAPRIEM) Ghana Limited Community

    May 23, 20110183;32;ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (Subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combines Teberebie and Iduapriem open pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400. including contractors.

    Live Chat
  • Related Post

    flotation machine flotation cell for gold copper iron ore

    zinc nickel and molybdenum gold mine flotation machine

    des for gold ore high speed

    mining gold ore crushing equipment for sale

    gold ore linear vibrating screen made in

    track mounted gold processing 100 mt

    cip plant mining gold ore leaching process cheap

    global customized durable gold ore classifier ball mill

    sudan gold inside dust

    recovery of gold and silver from copper anode slime

    gold processing plant in indore

    hot selling bucket chain gold slurry pump gold slurry pump g

    one way valves for gold ores

    © 2017 Shandong Xinhai Mining Technology & Equipment Inc.

    |sitemap